This is ME.

This is ME.

Friday, November 25, 2011

My Spin on 16 & Pregnant

I vote that somebody should fund a show called "23, Married, Employed, Educated & Pregnant".


I'm sitting up here at work, got some downtime, and I'm just thinking about how ridiculous "16 & Pregnant" is.... Girls think that is hard?! (Well, of course it is) But they should try being an adult, dealing with all of the same stuff, but not being able to act like spoiled, ENTITLED, little brats who run right back to Mommy and Daddy when the real work bites them in the @$$.


I'm currently working my 2nd shift of Thanksgiving Day. I have barely seen my son today, and I've seen my husband even less. I have had 4.5 hours of sleep after working all night Wednesday and now all night Thursday. I'm starving because I was too exhausted go eat all day. But guess what? Part of me chose to work all these extra hours on a holiday, because I get paid DOUBLE TIME. My income is paying bills. It's paying for my son's birthday (which is just a few days away). It's paying for an awesome Christmas for my family. I'm sacrificing sleep, quality family time, R&R, and food to keep my family comfortable.


So all these ignorant little teenage girls who are jumping on the bandwagon to get pregnant, the girls who are CHOOSING to consent to underage sex, KNOWING THEY STILL DON'T HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS WILL, etc... They can all kiss my butt. I'm busting my butt out in the real world, but nobody tells my tale. Why should we make these girls celebrities????


Rant over :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment