This is ME.

This is ME.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby #2 - 18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: +/- 0lbs

Maternity clothes?: Still in regular jeans for now, but I'm loving the looks of maternity tops on my ever-growing bump!

Stretch marks? Still nothing!! (the left boob scare was a false alarm!!!)

Sleep: Slept REALLY well last night after a long day at work. Woke up at 3:45am feeling SO refreshed, so fantastic, not sore/hurting..... Then I went back to sleep and woke up about 10am with a crick in my neck =/

Best moment this week: (last week) I finally started working, and I LOVE IT!! So far this week, nothing!! **BUT** Thanksgiving is just 3 days away so I'm excited for every pregnant girl's favorite holiday!!

Miss Anything?: I miss my friends!! Hanging out, having a margarita, not having to chase down a screaming toddler!!

Movement: Matt finally got to feel Baby Bean do a flip (although he's still weirded out/not positive I'm not carrying an alien in there)

Food cravings: Anything Thanksgiving

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week!!

Gender: *I GUESS* we're gonna find out in 1 week!!! (Like anybody really needed to twist my arm alot lol)

Labor Signs: Tons of Braxton Hicks!

Symptoms: Growing belly

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off?: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Frequently finding myself yelling at people for no good reason! (Poor Matt!!!)

Looking forward to: Gender scan next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment