This is ME.

This is ME.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Different Kind of Pregnancy Survey

A little survey for my readers, thanks for continuing to read :) Sorry I haven't been on too much lately... it's been a very busy couple of months! But I promise I'll try to update alot more regularly now!
How far along?  27 weeks & some change
What was the first thing you bought for your baby? I bought a GORGEOUS pink/brown pack and play from my bestie Melody. (Not the exact one, but pretty close!!)
Total weight gain/loss?  Total gain so far is about 15lbs
How are the maternity clothes? Not really wearing any still. The pants won't stay up, and the tops don't show off my bump as well as I'd like, so I'm sticking to my regular jeans (that still fit perfectly) and cute tops!
Stretch marks? A few little white lines are showing up here and there, but nothing too bad so far.
How’s the sleep? Usually not that good. I'm up every couple of hours to pee, and wake frequently in between that to reposition.
Best moment this week? Getting the windows tinted on my car FREE OF CHARGE :)
Movement? This little girl is moving like crazy nowadays, but she still appears to be head down and in position, so that pretty much confines her kicks to my ribs and punches to my bladder.
Have you taken a birthing class? We never did with Devin, and we won't this time around, either. I am, however, reading Husband Coached Childbirth, which I find really interesting. I think it may be helpful in my goal of a drug-free labor/delivery. 
Type of delivery you’re planning on? Hoping for a natural, drug-free labor. Preparing myself for the likelihood of getting an epidural if I can't handle the pain (no IV meds though). But I have "a feeling" that I'm gonna have to have a C Section this time, so I'm also preparing myself for that, too.
Biggest change in your body besides belly? Nothing, really??
Food cravings? Mostly sweets.
Gender? Female as far as we know, but we'll do a gender confirmation ultrasound on February 8th.
Labor Signs? Been having alot of pressure down below, but that's probably just because she's so far down. Frequent BH as usual, but no biggie.
Belly Button in or out? Not in like it used to be, but not out yet, either.
What are you missing? All the vanities: being skinny (or skinnier, anyways), a thinner face, fitting into my clothes...
What are you looking forward to? Dressing Emmalyn in her cute outfits,, letting Devin meet her, getting into shape (a shape other than round…), losing weight, holding my very own newborn again!
Other Updates? Wanting to blog about the nursery soon, so stay tuned!! I literally haven't done anything to prepare for Em's arrival, so I need to get started on that soon!!
Only a little over 12 weeks left, if she stays in that long!! Her big brother didn't wait until his due date, so if the same thing happens this time, this little girl will be here in about 9 weeks or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment