This is ME.

This is ME.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I've Been Tagged by The Princess!!

**One - the rules**
one. you must post the rules.
two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four. tag eleven people and link them on your post
five. let them know you've tagged them!



**Two - About Me**
1.I'm a Sagittarius.
2. I've had 5 surgeries in my lifetime.
3. I've had more broken bones than I can remember.
4. Rules of Engagement is one of my all time favorite shows.
5. Our Christmas tree is still up in our living room (I've said it before, & I'll say it again - I'VE BEEN BUSY!!)
6. I’m the new owner of a 2012 Chevy Cruze, and it’s amazing!!
7. Maternity pajamas are my absolute favorite thing to wear these days!!
8. Devin has the same initials as Matt’s dad (Devin William Morris – Dennis William Morris)
9. I used to COMPLETELY LOATHE Will Ferrell, whereas now he’s one of my favorite actors!!
10. I never wanted to be a nurse. Actually, when I was growing up, I wanted to be a scientist or a doctor.
11. I *LOVE* being a nurse more than anything, but….. I *REALLY* want to be a nurse practicioner!!! That’s my next big career move!

**Three –Questions from the Princess**
1. Would you rather be lazy in your sweat pants or out all dolled up?
A.   Dolled up – I always prefer to look my best.

2. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. I just like hanging out with my little family.

3. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
A. Corpus Christi, on the beach, watching my kids play while soaking up some sun.

4. Do you read the news? Or watch the news?
A. We haven’t had TV in years, so both Matt & I just read it.

5. What's your favorite kitchen gadget?
A. I love my brand new cutting boards I got for Christmas… I’m fascinated with them because they’re flexible and so useful!!

6. Favorite recipe you've ever cooked?
A. I just really enjoy cooking (except when I’m not rushed or sick or pregnant lol).

7. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
A. Thanks to my mother-in-law, I now subscribe to Entertainment Weekly J

8. Favorite person to see in concert?
A. I REALLY want to see The Toadies in concert. As far as concerts I have seen, I really liked seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the American Airlines Center in Dallas in 2007. Next favorite would have to be acoustic performance by Jonathan Davis at the Hosue of Blues in Dallas, also in 2007.

9. Favorite sushi?
A. I love California rolls!!

10. Favorite workout tip?
A. Hahaha…uhm…??

11. Favorite "adult beverage"?
A. I really love fruity, girly drinks. Different flavored margaritas, mojitos, etc…

**Four – Tag Others**
          Unfortunately, I can’t!!! I don’t know enough bloggers to tag… so instead, my new goal is to sort through blogs and follow at least 11 new people!!

**Five – See Above**

No comments:

Post a Comment