This is ME.

This is ME.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's Been Awhile....

As usual, there's never a dull moment in the Morris household, so I've got quite a bit to catch my readers up on... but for this post, I'll just tell you why I've been gone, and why I'm back now. Juicy details to follow in the next post!

I know I've been an absentee blogger for awhile now, but have no fear - I am back!! We finally have internet at our house (not the stupid Sprint hotspot thing... REAL internet!). And, let me tell you, we are ALL excited!! For tose who don't know, we haven't had satellite or cable in years. We used to live off of our internet. We haven't had internet at this house since we moved in, which was December 2011 (6 months ago)! So we've been stuck with reruns of shows we have saved on our hard drive for WAY too long!! And since I've been converted into a stay-at-home mom in the last few months, I've been going CRAZY!!!

Anyways, no big deal, I was gone, but now I'm back, and I promise to update MUCH more frequently. Keep an eye out in the coming days for multiple posts explaining the trials and tribulations we've been faced with recently.


((**SPOILER ALTER** - next post has gorey photos you will probably (not?) want to miss lol!!!**))

No comments:

Post a Comment